Brace Yourself Brace Yourself

Its So True!

Dentists are the scariest real life people in the whole world. and for some reason they have the highest rates of suicide.

Bonzaii Bunny II Bonzaii Bunny II

good

ya its good, this will definately be a good series. although, i dont mind the red slashes theres nothing wrong with them.

Jestamentation Jestamentation

Cool

A weird style of a movie, but it was cool. and made by the makers of ARTIFICIAL HIGH!!! WOOT!! that movie kicked ass m8. both of em. but anyways this review is about this movie no ^_^ that one. This movie has very simple graphics but that doesnt make it bad. graphics are just something minor. The sound was good. and it was funny, though no offence to jestar, but yers (element) were better.

Vote: 5

p.s. please respond... cuz people that respond r coolio ^_^

element-2 responds:

jestar owns me.

Strawberry's Summer BBQ Strawberry's Summer BBQ

LOL

I used to hate clock movies... but i dont mind them anymore. but i do hate pube muppits... they're so frickin stupid. and no offence but ive never seen strange clock before, and hes pretty cool. the end with the "im the best" was funny. overall good job.

Vote: 4

P.S. its good to see someone that actually responds to reviews. good job on that!

StrangeClock responds:

Thanks! I've been out of touch with the rest of the Clock Crew, so I haven't been in anyone's movies but my own. In my first two movies it was just a question mark, but I strive to improve. <3!

ð

RagTag RagTag

Good but...

it would have been alot better if you used the ORIGINAL clones (we're all). by alice cooper. smashing pumpkins sucked at it. thank you.

The Bahhhhble P.2 The Bahhhhble P.2

LOL wheres number 3!!!!

I WANT MORE MORE MORE!!!!! :D :D i love this series m8.

IBR-Home entertainment IBR-Home entertainment

Cool

I usually hate clock movies. But the last 2 ive watched were good. (this one and OMFG ZOMBIES!) good work.

StampedHand responds:

Thank you, i aim to please.

C&amp;amp;D #1 The Trip begins C&D #1 The Trip begins

LMFAO!!!

LOL i loved it. cant wait for the next episode in france! lol. i cant really think of anything at all that would make it better.

p.s. what language are you?

RavenJinn responds:

Hehe, Next one will be much better m8:)
We come from holland ;)
Thanx for the review

NLDM 1: Bowser Vs Kamek NLDM 1: Bowser Vs Kamek

i loved IT!!

LMFAO !!! that was funny! I loved it, good job, plz plz plz make another i loved it.

.. ..

Cool Movie

It was cool, and entertaining, but, at the begining it was hard to hear them talk, thats why i rated low on sound.
but cool movie anyways

Vote: 3

bobby8000 responds:

Thanks, il sort the sound out for my next movie